If you are a small business and want to move your website up the search engines ranks it can be down right confusing to get a handle on the costs and what outcomes you can expect. There are many SEO and search company’s out there to choose from; but how do you choose? How do you evaluate? What are the guide posts for basing your decision.
I read an article written by Matt Mcgee: Small Business SEO: Costs, Expectations & Realities. He identifes 5 key aspects that will help you evaluate an SEO company.
1. The cost of services can depend on the companies business model.
2. The price can depend on what part of the country you live in.
3. Be wary of a company that charges less that few hundred dollar a month.
4. Talk about Return on Investment (ROI) relative to price.
5. Finally, SEO companies cannot guarantee results.
Let us know if you found this helpful by making a comment!