Our mission is simple…
To help you build your business online!
We provide the solution that is right for you and your company. We have developed a process and methodology, over several years of practice that help define the right products, services and systems for your online business. We have been developing and marketing websites since 1999. As early innovators in the ebusiness industry we have been involved in many types of projects; large and small. Blogs to Ecommerce. Startups to Enterprise. Grimmster publishes websites and resource content including, innovative open source software services. We build and support on going education and collaboration through Grimmster lab projects.
Microsite – 5 Pages
Small CMS – 10 Pages
Medium CMS – 25 Pages
Large CMS – 50 Pages
Our Core Services Include:
- Content Management Systems Setup
- Content Management Systems Layout
- Blog Setup
- Pages Setup
- Contact Forms
- Social Media Setup
- Call to Action Page
Our Extra Services Include:
- Custom Illustration
- Web Banner Designs
- Custom Graphics
Our process is simple and straightforward.
We combine a flexibility for business, market and technology change, adaptability and innovation to come up with the Grimmster approach. Our approach involves 5 core stages:
– E-Business Foundations: In this stage we clarify your ideas and ask you questions that will define your project. We overview the elements that must be considered before investing resources into an online business development.
– Content: In this stage we evaluate, optimize and define what content may be needed to serve well your online business. When needed we will recommend the creation of copy, graphics, photography, video and brand artwork.
– Design: In this stage we define a design that distinguishes your company brand, products or services. We provide a design that shows your personality, culture and characteristics; a design that makes your online visitor have a great user experience; a design that helps you to gain and retain customers.
– Development: This stage is where we define which platform is best suited for your needs. Project evaluation is also part of the process so we can define the right amount of flexibility and scalability for your business growth. Here we look at which Open Source CMS – Drupal, WordPress, Joomla or Magento – will meet your objectives, and best- suit your target market and business model.
– E-Marketing: This stage involves creating a strategy that incorporates your brand identity and business model while producing a marketing program that brings you results.
Our approach includes consulting, re- search strategy, Testing, Analysis, and Reporting while implementing the “ right mix of services and tools to achieve your objectives. Services may include link building, PPC, Content Marketing and Analytics.